Cardinal is a National IT Solutions Provider that delivers custom & out of the box solutions, strategic guidance, and training to Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of industries. Our solutions include Mobile & Web Applications, Business Intelligence, User Experience Design, Enterprise Social, Collaboration and Content, Agile Transformation, Cloud Enablement, Business Analysis, Project Management, and Web Experience Management.
We have created a team-oriented environment with challenging project work, best of breed tools and technologies, quality people, career advancement opportunities, bonus opportunities, and an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardinal Solutions hires permanent, full-time employees and provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401K w/ match, paid vacation, paid holidays, extensive training, tuition & certification reimbursement, and much more.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our Project Services Practice. The Business Analyst is responsible for working with client users and customers to gather user and
business requirements, direct business modeling and use case analysis, and write use case documentation. This professional will focus on understanding the clients* business needs and how our
solutions meet their needs. The Senior Business Analyst will assist in proposal writing and project leadership; drive the analysis, design, and development of the clients* solution; write detailed
descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to deploy the clients business solution; plan for and conduct testing to ensure our recommended solution meets the business needs; and work closely with Cardinal's management team.
WHAT OUR BUSINESS ANALYSTS DO:
- Leads conversations with key stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Manages the communication and clarification of requirements between the business and the development team
- Acts as a liaison between the business and development team
- Collaborates with clients to prioritize business requirements
- Leads analysis effort and develops detailed user, business, and functional requirements
- Creates visual models to enable collective understanding of processes, data flow, user interaction, and others as needed
- Validates that solution components meet business requirements
- Mentors and coaches junior business analysts on process and skills
- Leads development and continuous improvement of strategic Cardinal BA offerings
- Defines processes and techniques to efficiently elicit requirements needed from the business users
- Facilitates the analysis of what needs to be done to bring the business (or part of it) to a desired future state
- Analyzes the business to identify capability gaps and/or opportunities and to determine value-added solution
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience with full lifecycle enterprise application development or product integration projects
- Experience with business process, data flow, and user interaction modeling
- Excellent written, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- A passion for creating technology solutions to solve business pains/challenges
- At least 1+ years of business requirements experience
- Problem solving skills; ability to analyse, understand and communicate problems
- Prepares and maintains documentation, use cases, requirements, process flows, user manuals
- A bachelors or masters degree in computer science, engineering,related field or relevant experience
- Desired skills include:
- Industry expertise (financial, life science, retail, consumer products, manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience on mobile solution teams
- PMI or IIBA certifications
You must be legally entitled to work in the United States in order to apply for this position. Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.