Senior Project Manager – Non-Financial Industry
A large client outside of the Financial Services industry in Charlotte is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their IT PMO. The Senior PM will be partnering directly with business stakeholders to identify the business solution along with maintaining the relationship with third-party vendors providing the software. This person will be tasked with driving the project through the entire life cycle and possibly managing multiple projects at a given time.
This position will offer a competitive hourly rate between $55-75/hr based on applicable experience along with medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k matching, and LTD.
- Maintain a clear and open channel of communications across all functional areas and business units through the coordination of meetings, forums, webinars, conference-calls, etc.
- Develop Business Cases, Charters, Project Plans and related Project documentation
- Partner to manage project budget, schedule and scope throughout the life of the project
- Utilize standard tools/techniques for reporting, tracking, measuring and communicating success or failure of critical milestones
- 8+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects along with proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Understanding of SDLC methodology as it applied to driving application development projects from end-to-end
- Experience in delivering application solutions in working with 3rd party application vendors (COTS)
- Exceptional communication skills
- PMP certification (preferred)
For more information, please send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Related Terms: Project Manager, PMP, PMI, PM, MS Project, Project Management, Program Manager, PMO, SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, J2EE, .NET, Web Applications, Full Life Cycle Development, Project Manager, Project Management, Project Scope Definition, MS Project, Primavera, PMO, PMP, IT Project Manager, Identifying Risks