Professional Services Expansion Role
Your mission is to ensure each client's return on investment (ROI) and to cultivate deeper relationships. Experience managing external client relationships for a commercial software technology company is essential. Eloquent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to comfortably relate to any member of an organization including C-level executives. The environment or culture is one that strongly rewards individuals based on performance. This is not a sales or customer support role. A Bachelor's degree is required.
Form, maintain and strengthen relationships with principle technology client stakeholders. Solicit ongoing customer feedback, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maximizing utilization of client’s installed software solutions. Organize, manage, recall and report on information related to clients with internal team members.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role (external client facing), with past success in the retention, product-entrenchment, and satisfaction of a large technology client base. Experience derived from working for a commercial software or a technology based company background (Java, web technologies, etc.).
* Phenomenal written skills.
* A balanced combination of creative and innovative thinking and strong problem solving skills.
* Ability to travel 25 to 30% to client sites and trade shows.
* A complete background search to include a consumer report check will be conducted as part of the process of considering your candidacy as an employee.
* US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
* Direct-hire full-time opportunity, no contractors please.
* Local candidates to the Kansas City area only.