- Developing micro-architecture specifications for a next generation media processor.
- Designing and implementing video compression logic, image processing logic and processor cores in Verilog and SystemVerilog.
- Synthesize and optimize RTL for timing, area and power.
- Developing frontend methodologies and tool flows.
- Participating in chip bringup.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 0-5 years of experience.
- Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design and VLSI design.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, Verilog and Perl.
- Ability to program scripting languages, and the ablility to write assembly language programs.
- Strong communication skills and a good team player.
To apply, please submit resume with subject: JOB#120201.
Background check required if hired.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Ambarella recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, physical disability, or veteran status.