• Experience in designs using low- and medium-fidelity wireframes, user flow diagrams, and interactive prototypes.
• Work with key stakeholders, technology teams, business analysts, operations, customer care, and testing teams.
• Experience in research studies using techniques such as usability testing, focus groups, and feedback surveys.
Requirements and Experience 1 to 3 years in the following:
• Web and mobile design patterns
• User interface design, information architecture, and human factors
• User research techniques, usability testing, and analytics
• Making and supporting recommendations using observed customer behavior and site analytics
• Working on ecommerce sites/apps
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is highly desirable
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to Brett Davidson at: firstname.lastname@example.org