One of the countries most reputable educational testing companies is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their interactive team in building high end, creative Web-based applications. This position will provide you with exposure to all of the latest and greatest advances in Microsoft development as well as exposure to some to opensource technologies including node.js, MongoDB to name a few. You will be part of a very creative team of engineers and developers. If your looking for a fun yet very challenging role this this is the position for you.....
The Senior Software Engineer/Architect will provide architectural and technical direction to the development team, participate in a hands-on .net development, and collaborate with creative/UX and project managers to implement software solutions to address client’s marketing objectives.
· Expert experience in.Net framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 programming with C#, ASP.Net MVC/Web form, Entity framework and LINQ.
· Strong knowledge in consuming/designing SOAP/RESTful web services using WCF
· Experience integrating social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Flickr
· Relational database design/implementation/optimization in Microsoft SQL server programming with abilities to write stored procedures, user defined functions and queries
So Understanding of enterprise content management systems
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge in Agile Development with Scrum Methodologies
· Html 5/CSS3 programming
· Experience with Window Azure programming
· Experience with mobile web site/app development
· Experience with CMS development such as Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco, WordPress
· Experience in automations such as MSBuild, Web Deploy, setup/using continuous integration tools(TeamCity, Jenkins)
· Experience with node.js, MongoDB
This is an Immediate Hire with a very motivated manager