The senior .Net Developer/Architect will provide architectural and technical direction to the development team, participate in a hands-on .net development, and collaborate with creative/UX and project managers to implement software solutions to address client’s marketing objectives. Candidate should be able to work under high pressure and with a strict deadline.
· Be able to work individually and on team projects; verify accuracy, safety and completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing and sample data; providing source code and formal documentation.
Assure software releases have been unit tested thoroughly and ready for Production.
Work closely with QA team to assure all development production bugs are given the proper attention and are handled in a timely manner.
Must be able to assist co-workers with technical solutions and review their development efforts.
· Expert experience in.Net framework 2.0/3.5/4.0 programming with C#, ASP.Net MVC/Web form, Entity framework and LINQ.
· Strong knowledge in consuming/designing SOAP/RESTful web services using WCF
· Must have experience integrating social network APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Flickr
· Relational database design/implementation/optimization in Microsoft SQL server programming with abilities to write stored procedures, user defined functions and queries
· Experience in maintaining web hosting infrastructures (DNS, IIS, Appache), managing deployments, and code documentation/hand off.
· Solid understanding of enterprise content management systems
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong knowledge in Agile Development with Scrum Methodologies
· Html 5/CSS3 programming
· Experience with Window Azure programming
· Experience with mobile web site/app development
· Experience with CMS development such as Sitecore, SharePoint, Umbraco, WordPress
· Experience in automations such as MSBuild, Web Deploy, setup/using continuous integration tools(TeamCity, Jenkins)
· Experience with PHP, JAVA, Python a plus