Seeking an expert Software (Fullstack) Engineer to join us.
• Develops and designs software solutions by studying information needs, studying system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle.
• Develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable applications in an agile environment while driving clarity of goal through specification.
• Contribute to technology selection process.
• Focused on customers’ needs and empowering them with technology that is simple to use while also fast, robust and a great experience.
• Collaborate with team and enhance the performance of other engineers by sharing and educating them on the areas you have the greatest expertise in.
• Responsible for demonstrating and documenting solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Provide occasional on-call support in production environment
• Makes recommendations for improvements and solutions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment.
• Effectively shift gears and adapt to change, decide and act without having the total picture by asking the right questions at the right time.
• Write web application code following and recommending best practices.
Required Knowledge & Skills
• 5+ years experience in Software Engineering and 2-4 years experience in current API and cloud services standards and trends.
• 2+ years professional application/frontend development experience
• Ruby on Rails and AngularJS experience preferred, node.js experience a plus
• General experience with Service Oriented Architecture design and deployment.
• Prefer experience in the healthcare industry, wellness programs, health insurance background and a demonstrated understanding of the consumer healthcare marketplace.
• Experience with complex data integrations and web applications.
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA or MBA a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.