***Please note that you do NOT need to live in or relocate to any specific area for this position...we have consultants that live throughout the US as these role require travel. This is a full time salaried position***
SAP Project/Program Manager
Optimal Solutions Integration is a new breed of enterprise technology consulting firm dedicated to bringing the Real-Time Enterprise to life through the implementation of SAP technology. We do it by providing a comprehensive set of SAP-related services, a proven methodology based on SAP industry standards, extraordinarily deep SAP expertise and a proven, on-demand, onsite/offshore delivery model that accommodates the reality of business today. We are North America’s largest pure-play SAP Partner. At Optimal, we specialize in helping companies maximize ROI on their SAP investment by planning, deploying and maintaining world-class, SAP-based solutions, in a time frame they require - and at a cost they demand. For more information, please visit us at www.optimalsol.com
If you want to be part of our team, please respond to the following requirement:
You will find yourself overseeing large scale SAP ECC projects with responsibility around stakeholder management, involvement in steering committee meetings and taking financial responsibility for the delivery of these projects.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong client relationships, as well as team management, mentoring and guidance to ensure adherence to project plans.
You will also be able to leverage your client facing skills during pre-sales presentations, with service delivery management opportunities and through the identification of new business opportunities in conjunction with our solution architects and sales.
Successful Career Prof
- More than 10+ years of demonstrated SAP industry expertise (ideally coming from another large SAP integrator/implementation Partner)
- Demonstrated career experience interacting and influencing decisions at the Director, VP, and CIO level as it relates to SAP, ERP, and IT related decisions
- Knowledgeable of the SAP Market in terms of having a broad idea of which companies in each market/industry vertical utilize SAP as their core ERP system
- Proven problem solving skills and techniques. Broad to advanced technical and business knowledge. Ability to quickly learn and comprehend technology landscape, technical design options, interdependencies and constraints. Able to quickly develop deep business knowledge in the domain where the program or projects are covering
- Business Acumen – Ability to speak about industry trends in Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device/Equipment, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Chemical, Oil/Gas, etc.
- History of navigating a complex implementation cycle, navigating multiple levels within a corporation to gain closure (Project Efforts in the $4M + range)
- Should have participated/led multiple SAP implementations including green field implementations and re-engineering or upgrade projects
- A proven track record of successful project/program management in complex, multi-function programs. Must have led large, cross-division functional teams or projects that had a long term effect on the organization
- Expert Capabilities to “Think on Your Feet”, Improvise, and Solve Problems
- Expert Level Ability to Develop Rapport with Influential People, both remotely and in-person
- The ability to coordinate the work of others against requirements of schedule and quality across the full systems development lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills, excellent English oral and written communications skills and a high level of interpersonal skills
- Your references will include not only prior co-workers and employers, but also prior clients/customers
- PMP Certification Preferred, as is PMM Methodology Certification and ASAP Toolset Methodology experience
Sr. Corporate Recruiter