We are a global provider of managed services and data center infrastructure for IT and cloud computing with worldwide data centers. As one of the originators of the Managed Services Provider model, clients trust to manage and secure mission-critical services, including cloud computing, hosted servers, storage, data center services and colocation.
The Solution Architect functions as the primary technical expert throughout the client lifecycle, working in close coordination with the sales and operations teams. The Solution Architect performs the role of the technical advocate for our product and service lines. Candidates must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users in addition to creating and maintaining relationships with the clients and vendors.
* Responsible for the development and evolution of hosted solutions.
* Responsible to work closely with the Sales Representatives on pricing scenarios.
* Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations and proposals.
* Responsible for representing our company at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
* Responsible to respond to the technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
* Responsible to travel throughout sales territory as needed - approximately 10-15% travel.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record and knowledge of IT systems. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and reports. Must be organized, analytical, creative and adaptive.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to, race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizen, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis recognized by federal, state or local law.