Cardinal Solutions is an IT consulting firm providing technology expertise in Enterprise Java Solutions (Object Oriented, Web, J2EE), Enterprise Web Services (.Net, FileNET, eBusiness), and Data Solutions (DataWarehouse, Business Intelligence, ETL, DBA). Cardinal provides industry expertise in Banking (Internet Banking, Brokerage, Commercial Lending, Risk) and Insurance (Underwriting, Claims, Trust, Bonds).
We are currently looking for Project Manager
to join our growing Project
Services team. The Project Manager
plans, organizes and controls large size projects from project
initiation through project
completion. The Project Manager
has an expert knowledge of the practices, concepts, and procedures related to the Project Manager
role, and understand the methodology, tools, and governance in performing this role. The Project Manager
leads and directs the work of others, acts as a liaison between IT and the users, and typically reports to a Manager
, Department Head and Cardinal Management Team. The Project Manager
may assist the Cardinal sales team in building and maintaining valuable relationships with new and existing clients.
If you want to join an amazing company that values its employees and promotes a great work environment please send us your information. Overall we are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about what they do and those that enjoy staying up to date with the latest and greatest trends in technologies.
Check out our CSG Video
to give you a glimpse inside of life at Cardinal Solutions.
* 4+ years experience as a Project Manager
* 4+ years IT experience.
* 4+ years SDLC experience.
* Requirements Management experience using RequisitePro, Excel, or TestDirector.
* Document Repository experience using Microsoft Sharepoint, Wiki, RUP Builder, HTML Web Application or Custom tools.
Management experience using Microsoft Project
Professional or Microsoft Project
* Methodology experience using RUP, UML or custom.
* Experience managing a team of 7+ resources.
* Experience with project
planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting.
* Experience with project
risk, defect and issue management.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Experience in Change Management, Software Configuration Management, and Quality Management.
* Effective communication between business units and IT.
* Successful track record of managing large full-scale projects (enterprise wide) for insurance, banking, government, or financial services companies.
* Bachelor's degree and 4+ years experience.
* Metric Reporting
* Process Improvement
* Requirements Management
* Training and Mentoring
* PMP certification
* Six Sigma, CMM or TQM experience
* Formal training in Project
Management, UML/SDLC, Requirements Management, Estimating or Quality Assurance
At Cardinal Solutions, we not only encourage you to grow technically, we provide you with the tools to do it. Cardinal has an excellent training program that involves multiple internal courses in the latest tools and technologies, conferences/seminars, outside technical training, paid certifications, and much more.
If you are interested in working with a company that respects the balance of work and life, and wish to be part of our growth and success, please forward your resume and general salary requirements to Cardinal Solutions. We welcome inquiries from applicants only (no third parties or agencies please). Cardinal Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE U.S.