Our Client is seeking a SAS Programmer fluent in all aspects of ETL coding.
- 7-10 years' experience using SQL with SAS, preferably in Oracle
- Strong Analytical background; good knowledge of statistics
- Good knowledge of SAS/BI is desirable, but not essential
- Some knowledge of SAS Administration (utilization of the SAS Management Console)
- SAS Enterprise Guide v9.3 and v9.4 skills
- Knowledge of SAS Best Practices for v9.3 and v9.4
- Knowledge of SAS Add-ins for Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook)
- Strong UNIX/Linux skills are a MUST
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint a SharePoint is desirable, but not essential)
- Change, Incident and Problem management for SAS Administration
- Administer user access to the SAS environment which includes the application, the metadata server, specific directories/folders owned by SAS, tools within the application that provide additional capabilities that are usually only granted to power users.
- Provide support to all environments with Production being highest priority.
- Identify, track and resolve any vulnerabilities, where possible
- License management (tracking, negotiating pricing, obtaining approvals)
- Patch management including software upgrades for all environments
- Capacity management - input to forecasting models
- Assist with user recertification of the SAS Environment
- Participate in the scheduled Disaster Recovery testing to validate the recovery documentation
- Maintain documentation for Disaster Recovery and ensure that all changes/fixes that are put in production are replicated to DR
To Apply for Position please contact Sean at: