Our client is looking for a strong Application Developer to join their team. This individual will be responsible for system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation, and documentation of new and existing software applications.
- Write application codes, develop user interfaces, develop unit test cases and harnesses
- Create design, interface, system, and user documentation
- Test software and interfaces, supports end-to-end and performance testing, and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Provide functional and technical troubleshooting for existing applications and performs fixes/enhancements as needed.
- Assist in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments
- Work within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner
- Raise issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines
- Develop deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Solid understanding of Microsoft .Net development and web frameworks
- Visual Basic and/or C# programming languages, MS/SQL database design, and stored procedure development
- Experience in financial applications preferred, but NOT required
- Bachelor*s Degree in Information Sciences/Technology or Computer Science preferred, but NOT required