- With limited direction, develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install moderately complex software programs.
- Applies structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards.
- Use knowledge of available utilities to simplify tasks.
- Apply structured programming techniques and adheres to coding standards, although some deviation from the standards may be expected for particular development efforts.
- Participates in code walkthroughs.
- Analyze moderately complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing computer programs/modules or if new programs/modules need to be developed for a specific application, system, and/or database.
- Independently analyze and document test results to ensure that programs are meeting the technical requirements.
- Partner with designers to update technical requirements documentation and make recommendations for re-design and/or re-coding of programs that do meet desired specifications.
- Develop program specifications and flowcharts, (dataflows, jobflows, etc.), for stand-alone programs or systems.
- Prepare concise internal program documentation on program development and revisions.
- Prepare on-line help, FAQs, user guides and operational instruction manuals.
- Conveys problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers, customers and management.
- Develops and maintains program, systems and user documentation.
- Prepare time estimates for assigned tasks. Attends post-implementation reviews.
*No third party vendors please!*
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resumes to Ryan Huck at Rhuck@brooksource.com .