A Fortune 500 company downtown Chicago is searching for an experienced PHP Developer to join their engineering team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for shipping elegant and responsive web interfaces. The role will require hands-on experience across the stack- from MySQL query optimization to cross-browser responsive HTML/CSS.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and designers to produce extraordinary user experiences
- Design and code in PHP
- Ship new features and bug fixes every week
- Optimize UI performance and responsiveness
- Pro-actively look to retain TubeMogul’s edge as a world-class product
Candidates will be familiar with the technologies we are using but may have not necessarily had the ability to work on them in their current job setting. That's generally OK. However, you should have true passion for technology that is apparent through your previous work experience. Further, the best candidates are excellent team players, as one of the benefits of working at TubeMogul is coming to work with people you can rely on.
- 4 + years of experience with PHP
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles