Senior Java Developer
Our client, a well-known Fortune 500 Company based in Alpharetta, GA, is looking for a Senior-level Java J2EE Developer to join its growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge Java Frameworks, and to have the additional freedom to participate in critical application design meetings and technology evaluations.
In this role, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of enterprise web applications that are built using Java J2EE Web and Open Source Technologies, including Spring MVC Framework, Spring Core, Hibernate, Apache CXF / JMS / REST Services (SOA Environment), and Oracle DB. This is a team-oriented, Agile environment, with a dynamic culture that offers a lot of flexibility to its employees.
- 8+ years of end-to-end development experience of multi-tiered Java J2EE Web Applications in a client/server environment
- Strong foundation in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming and Design Concepts
- Prior experience working with the Spring MVC and Hibernate Frameworks a must
- Requires strong experience developing the Web Services / Messaging Layer using SOAP, REST, Apache CXF, JMS, XML, WSDL, etc.
- Requires the ability to solve complex performance issues (java performance tuning)
- Prior experience working with relational databases (Oracle / MySQL)
- Preferred: Degree in Computer Science or related Degree
****For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Kevin Krull: email@example.com