We are looking for a talented, passionate and experienced agile project manager
to join Pathfinder Development. You will be working collaboratively with some of the most talented designers, product managers and developers to conceptualize, design and implement innovative products for our clients - from the ground up. All work is done out of our office in downtown Chicago. We use agile practices on all of our projects. We are small and flat so you won*t be micro-managing a team so much as collaborating with peers. We have an innovative and demanding environment where, refreshingly, people have just as high expectations of themselves as they have for others.
- Extensive experience developing custom software
- Proven experience with XP, Scrum, FDD or Lean
- Solid grasp of the PM iron triangle
- Ability to effectively communicate risks, manage scope and prioritize features and issues
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, i.e. conflict resolution, facilitation, etc.
- Experience working with Testing and automated test management a plus
- Ideally, you'll have several years of experience in product development or a successful track record of implementing high-impact apps that are used by the public
We are a company that has a great corporate culture and is a perfect place to take your career to the next level. In many ways we are as much a product company as we are a technology company. We create leading edge software products utilizing a mixture of Agile and User Experience Design we have refined over almost 10 years. Our teams deliver valuable, releasable software as quickly as possible for our clients out of our downtown Chicago office. We develop web based, desktop, hybrid and mobile products in a variety of technologies, including Ruby, C , Java, Adobe Air, the iPhone and Android.