- Candidate will be interacting daily with Business Analysts and other functional experts, as well as end users, to comprehend requirements and work on the reporting needs.
- The Candidate should be able to effectively understand and provide solutions to challenging reporting problems using the 11g versions of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Analyze requirements definition and scope documentation
- Recommend appropriate solutions based on business requirements
- Design reporting and analytic solutions to meet business requirements
- Provide level of effort estimates for the creation/modification of OBIEE Repository objects
- Provide level of effort estimates for the development of BI reports
- Develop and maintain BI Reports (Pre-defined and Ad-hoc), Dashboards, Web catalog, Answers and agents
- Create both pre-defined and ad-hoc reports
- Troubleshoot BI Reports problems
- Performance tuning of BI Reports
- Design and optimize the physical, logical and presentation layers within the OBIEE Repository
- Develop, configure, customize, and troubleshoot OBIEE Repository objects such as data models, meta data hierarchies, and others.
- Migrate OBIEE objects between work environments (Dev, QA, stage and Production).
- Analyze problems and provide recommendations for OBIEE Repository and Middle Tier configurations
- Prepare detailed documentation for all objects developed
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of expert level experience with BI Reports development using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE) 11g toolset
- Experience with Databases: Oracle 10/11g
- Strong written, oral communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work and communicate with other team members
- Ability to maintain standards, prioritize project work to meet business needs