Title: Telecommunications Analyst
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Address: 455 Winding Brook Drive, Glastonbury, CT - 06033
We are looking for an energetic and resourceful candidate who will assist in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting of the corporate telecom infrastructure to work in Glastonbury, CT.
In this role, you will:
• Support and manage Avaya equipment
• 2nd tear of Microsoft Lync 2010 VoIP system support
• Manage Microsoft UM and Avaya Audix Voice Mail systems
• Manage Fax servers
• Manage Call Center IVR / ACD
• Manage voice circuits and Internal cabling
• Manage conference calling
• Evaluate / implement emerging telecom technologies
• Manage Telco systems’ disaster recovery plan
• Document Process and procedures
• work closely with all IT Helpdesk staff to resolve daily incidents.
To qualify for this position, you must have:
• BS Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline preferred
• 2 to 3 years applicable corporate telecom support experience
• 1 to 2 years enterprise wide call-routing experience
• Programming experience on Avaya equipment a must.
• Experience in VOIP handset/headset configuration.
• Experience in Call Center vector/VDN and queues/agent configurations.
• ability to work in a team environment, under pressure and deadlines
• flexible to perform some tasks after hours and in weekends if needed.
• An understanding of basic data networking fundamentals is needed.
• understanding of LAN/WAN architectures
• Microsoft LYNC or OCS knowledge a plus.
• Experience with Active Directory, Windows Servers, and Server Virtualization a plus
• Detail oriented, good analytical and troubleshooting skills, good communication skills both written and oral, organized and methodical.
"All Clients Require Employment, Background Checks & Drug Test as a Part of Pre- Employment Hiring Process"
Thanks & Regards,
Primus Software Corporation (An INC 500 Company)
Direct: 770 679 2921
Fax: 770-234-4163 Web: www.primussoft.com
3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd|Duluth, GA-30097