Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months (Contract To HIRE)
Address: 135 S. LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL - 60603
The pay rate during the contract period is$32 – $42 /hr on w2.
Senior Systems Engineer
This position will provide the design and implementation of batch process scheduling and management using the CA Autosys tool as well as other automation tools.
The Senior Systems Engineer will design and implement the scheduling and automation of application batch processes using the CA Autosys tool along with other automation tools such as PowerShell and Perl. Assist Tools Engineering with the administration of the Autosys 11.3 event processing software. Assist business units in analyzing existing batch processes and recommend how these processes can be streamlined and ‘operationalized’.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
Job Related Experience:
• 5 years’ experience working with CA Autosys or a comparable job scheduling application to manage large, enterprise-wide batch processing
• 7 years’ experience working with Linux, Unix and Windows OS
• 3 years’ experience providing System Administration of Autosys or a comparable job scheduling application
• 5 years’ experience working with Oracle or SQL Server DBMS
• 3 years’ experience working with application programming and scripting languages, preferably PowerShell on Windows and Perl, AWK and Kornshell on Linux/Unix
• Working knowledge of applications programming, job scheduling and analysis procedures
• Working knowledge of languages and tools as required for various projects
• Good communications, writing and editing skills needed to transfer information to individuals involved in the development process.
• Good working knowledge of ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes.
• Good project leadership skills.
• Acquiring/enhancing applications expertise, keeping current with evolving programming, analysis and database technology.
• Strong team player.
• Change Management, Service Request Management and Incident Management process training using Remedy.
• Investment Services APL Service Request training using HP Service Center.
• Review of JC and Chicago infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of languages and tools as required for various projects.
"All Clients Require Employment, Background Checks & Drug Test as a Part of Pre- Employment Hiring Process"
Thanks & Regards,
Primus Software Corporation (An INC 500 Company)
Direct: 770 679 2921
Fax: 770-234-4163 Web: www.primussoft.com
3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd|Duluth, GA-30097