Title: Sr. Windows Systems Engineer
Duration: 3+ Months (Contract To HIRE)
Address: 4411 East Jones Bridge Road, Norcross, GA - 30092
NOTE: This is a Contract To HIRE Position. Pay rate range is $50 - $60/hr on w2.
A leader in digital financial services has an opening for Windows Systems Engineer. Come work in the most sophisticated and cutting edge Windows environments in the Global Financial Technical Services Industry. We are looking for people that enjoy the challenge of engineering complex engineering Windows solutions in a high-paced, mission critical environment. If interested please contact us to start your next great career move.
The Distributed Engineering team is responsible for end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions to external customers. Working with Development, Product and other Infrastructure Services teams, the Senior Engineer will deliver an infrastructure solution that is technically sound, resilient to failure, operationally supportable, and meets the requirements of the business. Delivery of the infrastructure solution includes a variety of skills including infrastructure architecture; hands-on build-out and configuration of the infrastructure, as well as project technical lead ensuring projects are delivered within scope and on-time. A high degree of collaboration with Development and other IS teams is required to provide right level of agility within a defined delivery process. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills, will be forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for excellence.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong client-facing skills, leadership skills, will be forward thinking and have the ability to work across a multitude of technical and non-technical groups.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field experience OR a High School diploma and 5-7 years of professional work experience.
Job Related Experience:
• Experience interacting with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
• IIS project experience in an enterprise environment
• Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly attached and SAN attached storage.
• Experience designing, implementing and managing one or more of the following technologies: Active Directory, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft Cluster Server, Threat Management Gateway (TMG)
• Experience implementing hosted and stand-alone .NET solutions.
• Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS.
• Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Scripting experience (Batch, WMI, VBScript, Powershell).
• Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client Relationship groups.
• Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
• Willingness and ability to produce high quality operational documentation, including Visio diagrams, high-level descriptions of the environment, as well as detailed instructions outlining the steps required to repeat the build-out and configuration of the infrastructure.
• High organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance
• Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment
• Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a high level of confidence
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE) preferred
• Travel less than 20% of the year.
"All Clients Require Employment, Background Checks & Drug Test as a Part of Pre- Employment Hiring Process"
Thanks & Regards,
Primus Software Corporation (An INC 500 Company)
Direct: 770 679 2921
Fax: 770-234-4163 Web: www.primussoft.com
3061 Peachtree Industrial Blvd|Duluth, GA-30097