Our financial services client is looking for a technical lead with Actimize AML/Fraud product experience for long term contract positions in Atlanta, GA.
- Provides a high level of technical systems and software knowledge for modification, implementation, or conversion of AML Compliance and Surveillance systems involving Actimize
- Participates in design, development and implementation of Actimize based technology platform(s) to satisfy internal and external regulatory requirements
- Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Should be able to solve complex problems using in house tools and be able to work with a global mindset
- Should assist in the release coordination. Effectively work as part of a globally blended team of resources (both Associates and consultants)
- Strong technology and architecting skills especially in Actimize
- The ability to communicate effectively to team manager
- The ability to effectively deal with multiple deadline-driven, customer-sensitive projects and tasks
- Very strong time management and task prioritization skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into easily definable technical problems for development of solutions
- Experience in writing high level and low level technical requirement documents
- Hands on experience in the development or development of Actimize based Surveillances
- Well versed with Oracle SQL tuning, Autosys scheduling, Unix Shell Scripting
- Database query and other analysis skills to support performance optimization, testing and analysis of technology releases.