- NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Arlington, VA
- Network Security Specialist 3 (LIOT CJ)
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Network Security Specialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Proactively manage system information security architecture, design, operational planning, and risk remediation activities.
* Conducts risk assessment and provide recommendations for enhanced security architecture and infrastructure for a large enterprise security operation.
* Manages enterprise security appliances (IDS/IPS) devices and develop custom signature rules.
* Develop and enhance system security documentation including rules of behavior, continuity of operations and disaster recovery, interconnection agreements, and incident response plans.
* Develop and manage required system compliance reports and information requests.
* Evaluate and conduct Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) operations in accordance with customer plans and guidelines.
* Conduct and evaluate COOP and DR exercises and incident response training.
* Provide recommendations for critical infrastructure and network security operations enhancements and coordinate with other government organizations to articulate customer requirements.
* Work with network security deployment team(s) to represent customer on current and future security appliance integration.
* Work with business and technology leads to balance security and functionality requirements.
* Participate in system Certification and Accreditation and Federal Information Security Management Act processes at the Department/Federal level. CSBU NDIO
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below: Five years in a network administration role supporting network security. Education: High School Diploma required and 9 years of IT experience required (5 of 9 years must be in network security). Bachelor's Degree preferred Security Prerequisite: Required - TS/SCI Clearance with ability to obtain DHS Suitability This position is contingent upon contract award. Relocation assistance is not available.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-Arlington
Number of Openings: 2
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
Clearance: Top Secret
© 2014 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U. S. Citizenship is required for most positions.