My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst.
Responsible for reviewing business requirements and conducting impact assessment to understand business and application implications. Resource will advise Business on improvement opportunities that solve technical issues of varying complexity.
Responsibilities will include:
• Accountable resource in providing analytical expertise based on application and process knowledge to recommend solutions that meet the business need. • Creates functional specification documentation that consists of use cases, including documented workflows and business rules; screen prototypes and user and application interface designs to communicate planned system functionality.
• Defines and assists Development with designing technology based solutions to meet business requests within established technology frameworks. • Provides estimates based on work effort and application knowledge.
• Responsible and accountable for managing all Analysis phase deliverables at the Program, Project or BAU levels such as; traceability matrix, requirement sign off, functional specification documentation, reviewing test scenarios to ensure complete coverage of release contents, management of change controls and integration into existing work items in flight.
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Knowledge or working experience with SAS
- Strong Excel skills, and the ability to manipulate data