Including the POSITION ID CSHPA-246 AS400/RPG EDI Programmer Analyst in your email response is CRITICAL to the successful routing of your resume.
Resource Spectrum has specialized in ERP, (SAP, ORACLE, Peoplesoft and Siebel) providing our clients Top IT Professionals for the past 20 years. We maintain one of the largest global candidate databases of SAP, ORACLE, PEOPLESOFT and Siebel Professionals. We partner with many of the top 40 fortune 500 companies in the nation. We are proud to say we put the custom into customer service that we offer our clients and candidates as well.
I am looking for a qualified Senior RPG Programmer Analyst for a 6 month Contract to Permanent hire position.
Responsibilities will include providing Information Systems program development, analysis, application designs and support in a multi-language, cross platform environment. Leading projects requiring cross platform Information Systems resources. Preparing formal project status updates and may present updates to clients. Providing guidance to other colleagues related to individual business unit procedures and how they affect automated systems support. Mentoring and providing guidance in the planning and design of systems to staff in order to improve the department*s quality of work, provide technical training, as well as expand the skill base within the department. Participating in and supporting environmental ISO14001 and safety activities by developing supporting goals and objectives, attending required training, complying with established procedures and initiating and implementing corrective actions as needed. * This is a good stable company. Only qualified locals need apply.
Candidates Must Have Requirements:
* Must possess a Bachelor*s degree in Information Systems or a minimum of 8 years information systems experience.
* Must have strong working knowledge of AS/400 programming using RPG IV.ILE, etc*
* Solid EDI experience (mapping, Vans, translators, interfacing, etc*)
* BPCS is also preferred. In depth knowledge of hardware components utilized by all application platforms, and network hardware integrated with software applications.
* Knowledge of information systems policies, procedures and terms.
* Knowledge of database design.
* Demonstrated ability to prepare program specifications and application designs for small (1 to 8 programs) application enhancements or design changes.
* Experience with EDI translation, EDI using Gentran/Trusted.
Please include the position id CSHPA-246 AS400/RPG EDI Programmer Analyst in your response. Including the jobs posting id is critical to the success of routing your resume.