Serving Clients in the NY tri-state area.
CCNP required other Cisco Certifications, highly desired.
- Represent technical field competency across Cisco Network technologies: LAN/WAN, VPN/ISE/FW
- Deliver/install network systems at customer sites
- Provide integration of existing network components and services
- Develop/nurture customer relationship to create trust as technology partner
- Document client network systems, configurations, and operational instructions
- 5 to 7 years’ experience designing, installing, and troubleshooting LANs.
- Cisco IOS experience
- Overall working knowledge of system architecture, redundancy and fault tolerance, local area networks, wireless networking, SAN’s, IP Voice Solutions, and cabling topologies.
- Working Knowledge of LAN’s, WAN’s, WLAN’s and network security.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities, and work off-hours
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, collaborative personality.
- Good project management and time management skills.
- Client oriented and service minded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline, or the equivalent in training and experience.