- Ability to solve practical problems as well as being positive, committed and enthusiastic team player with a flexible 'can do' approach to work.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written diagram, oral or schedule form.
- Troubleshoot and resolve core package problems i.e. MS Office,
- " Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to other packaged applications. "
- " SMS distribution of new software packages or upgrades. "
- Testing and deployment of new PC installations.
- " Remote phone / desktop support via Service Desk
- Laptop configuration for SRA and other packages enabling staff to work remotely. "
- Assist Network and Server administrators with Client Services related tasks. "
- Takes ownership of all user issues regardless of root cause. "
- Works on issues until they are fully resolved, regardless of root cause ownership. "
- Acts as user advocate when the actions of other teams are needed to resolve issues.
- " The candidate must have a Computer Studies degree from a college or a Technical Support diploma from a technical school or college or two years related experience in desktop support; or equivalent combination of education and experience. "
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. "
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as, reference documentation and operating manuals. "
- Ability to write routine reports. "
- Must be able to work as part of a cohesive team. "