Please include the position id CSHPA 208 JDEdwards CNC Senior Systems Administrator in your response. Including the jobs posting id is critical to the success of routing your resume.
The Senior Systems Administrator is the lead technical resource responsible for maintaining all computer systems that are determined to be critical to the operation of the company at peak performance and ensuring connectivity to these systems and enabling access to company business and commerce systems.
- Develops, monitors, evaluates and modifies, where necessary, a valid, well-defined, maintenance and operations plan to apply to a wide range of situations that will support both plant and corporate environments.
- Provides leadership for the design, configuration, implementation & ongoing support of computer operating systems for us to meet goals and objectives.
- Establishes and communicates necessary technical standards, policies and procedures required to ensure a healthy computing environment.
- Installs, maintains, and monitors the operating system software in order to support all required layered products.
- Installs, maintains, and monitors application software in order to ensure it properly interacts with the system and efficiently uses system resources.
- Installs new releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves problems to meet goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One or more of the following certifications required: (Microsoft Certified Engineer, Oracle DBA, Siebel System Administration, JDEdwards CNC Administration, Unix Administration, Cisco Certified).
5+ years JD Edwards CNC implementation and administration experience in the area of One World XE (Enterprise One 8.x) running on Windows Enterprise Servers and Oracle 9i DB Server on HP-UX with several Citrix terminal servers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills are preferred.
- Ability to take on complete accountability and work on evenings / weekends in cases of "go-live" or critical production support.
- Create Form experience is a plus.
Please CSHPA 208 JDEdwards CNC Senior Systems Administrator in your email response. Include the job posting ID in the face of your email it is critical to the success of routing your resume.