PDS currently has the following open opportunity:
Job Title: Linux Engineer/System Admin
Our client has an immediate opening for Linux Engineer/ Systems Admin position in the Tempe, AZ area
The Systems Administrator position will be responsible for developing, configuring, installing, and maintaining technology in a multi-platform mission critical environment. This professional will participate in departmental projects by assisting in the development of project plans, documentation, and performing of project tasks.
• Setup, tune, and manage applications and servers for development, QA/staging, and production environment
• Monitors, administers, troubleshoot, and repair servers and its applications, keeping system information up-to-date
• Test and deploy new application/OS releases and patches.
• Maintain ISO Security Compliance Requirements
• 5+ years experience with Redhat and/or CentOS installation, configuration management and patch administration in an Internet services environment.
• MUST HAVE Hands-on experience with configuration and maintenance of common web based applications such as Apache (1.x/2.x), Java based application Server architectures such as Tomcat, WebLogic, IIS, MySQL, SQL Server, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, SNMP, etc
• Solid experience with shell scripting.
• Proven ability to automate common administration tasks on multiple operating systems, including Windows.
• Experience working with load balancing technologies and web server farms
• Experience with SAN storage, Dell/IBM servers, Blade server technology; VMware
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to PDSPhx@pdsinc.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.