Our client, a company that is consistently voted one of the best places to work in the regoin, has asked us to find a key new Cyber Security Analyst for a long term engagement.
Please send your resume immediately to start the process - firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time our client is doing work with federal agencies and requires, for security purposes, that all staff working onsite are US Citizens.
The contract is for 6 months to start with the likelyhood of it continuing for several 6 month renewals.
- Responsible for analyzing cyber security threats and determining how to respond to them. Conducts investigation into cyber security incidents, remediates the incident, then uses lessons learned to better detect and defend against threats in the future. Works with stakeholders to help ensure that security requirements are met. Monitors information security infrastructure in order to protect corporate and customer information. Executes operational processes that support and maintain information security control technologies.
- Experience with computer incident response and threat intelligence processes
- Hands on experience with management of some information technologies, such as enterprise antivirus, IDS/IPS, SIEM solutions, network proxy, network filtering, network packet capture and analysis, DLP technologies, etc.
- IDS rule creation
- Experience working in an enterprise IT environment
- Team collaborative and communications skills and experience working with stakeholders
- Malware analysis
- Computer forensics
- Network forensics
- Network vulnerability Assessment
- Application vulnerability assessment
- Scripting and/or programming experience
Cyber Security Policy Analyst: (1-2 Contractors needed)
Location: Chantilly/Reston, VA or Laurel, MD
- Experience developing and administering IT security policies, incident handling procedures, disaster recovery procedures and risk analysis in a corporate environment
- General knowledge of the FISMA, NIST and other information security standards and guideline.
- Experience performing risk assessments and security audit services
- Ability to work in a self-directed, multi-tasking, fast-paced work environment