Our client, a company that is consistently voted one of the best places to work , has retained us to find a key new memberof their team- the role is a CAD Project Manager.
Please send your resume immediately to start the process - firstname.lastname@example.org
Very favorable salary, bonus, and long term incentives with relocation assistance.
The primary function of this position within the Global Engineering Systems team will be to consult, implement, support and educate users and management concerning the utilization of Pro/Engineer (Creo) as the leading CAD system. This also includes the PDMlink based CAD data management solution that is aligned with Pro/Engineer.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
1. Assist in gathering user requirements for new functionality of our CAD systems
2. Assist in regional and global implementation projects.
3. Lead and manage CAD implementation projects in South America or worldwide
4. Act as an internal “consultant” concerning the use of Creo. Promote the use of Pro/Engineer and educate users/management on its benefits and limitations. Position the use of 3D and 2D (Creo vs. AutoCAD).
5. Help the CAD team to transform the company from a drawing based to a 3D model centric company.
6. Provide training and workshops on the use of particular CAD modules and related systems.
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired: Required:
- Proficiency with Creo - PDMLink knowledge/experience
- Engineering process skills and experience - Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a project team (Used to work in a project mode)
- Motivated, customer focused, results oriented - Good verbal and written English communication skills Preferred:
- Experience with AutoCAD (2D) and major 3D CAD OEM systems (i.g. CATIA V5, UG).
- Experience with CAM modules of Pro/E or other CAD packages.
- Experience with CAD Data Exchange/Translation preferably 3D Evolution
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge required with minimum of 5 years support/consultantor engineering experience.