Senior Business Analyst
Can be located anywhere, must be able to travel to Fort Worth/Dallas, TX
All expenses paid!
Looking for aviation, airline industry experience a huge plus
Full-time, Health Benefits, PTO Vacation, Paid Holidays, online education.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation.
Any Airline Flight operations experience needed
This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills.
They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying and managing project scope
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases/user stories
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development.
Send resume to patricia.stinson at pt-corp dot com