Senior Business Analyst
Contract length: 6-12 months, looking for contract to hire.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with project manager, core technical team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the SDLC.
This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills.
They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Business Process Modeling
• Identifying and managing project scope
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases/user stories
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with Requirements, Design, Construction, Testing and Implementation phases of software development. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)
• 1-3 years experience with business process modeling
• Preferred experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
Send resume to patricia.stinson at pt-corp dot com or dubois.gilliam at pt-corp dot com