Senior Business Analyst
Location, AZ or TX
Full-time, Health Benefits, PTO Vacation, Paid Holidays, online education.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation.
Any Airline Flight operations/Maintenance Systems experience needed
This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills.
They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying and managing project scope
• Identifying and managing functional requirements
• Developing and validating use cases/user stories
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & Functional Design Docs, test scripts, UAT sessions and Acceptance Report, Training Materials)
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
Send resume to patricia.stinson at pt-corp dot com