Position - Network Engineer
Location - Greenville, SC
Duration - 6 months contrcat to hire
Job Description –
The right candidate will be a results-driven, organized, and self-motivated individual with a strong desire to build great products and grow with our firm.
Description: Sr. Network Engineer Job 5+ years' hands-on experience with Cisco switches and routers.
5+ years' hands-on experience maintaining and administering Cisco ASA Firewalls
3+ years' hands-on experience with managing wireless networks, Cisco WLAN Controller and Wireless Access Points
3+ years' experience with Cisco CUCM and IP phones experience is a plus
3+ years' experience maintaining mobile devices/accounts for a company
3+ years' experience with IP Networks - VLANs, DHCP, VPNs, MPLS, etc. organizational and time management skills
Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment and handle multiple competing priorities
Proven ability to take a given task and work independently and as part of a team to bring the task to completion Confidently introduce ideas and participate in detailed technological discussions
Certifications such as MCSE, Security+, CCNA, and ITIL v3 are desired Windows Server administration experience is a plus Experience leading a team is a plus
Marlabs is a US based global technology services and Solutions Company with presence in North America, South America, Europe and Asia providing avant-garde services to Fortune companies. As a Gold partner with Microsoft, Oracle and a Premier business partner of IBM and all leading technology companies, Marlabs is in the hall of fame of Inc500 and, as well as being ranked by Deloitte and Touché as one of the fastest growing companies, we were recently chosen as One of the 50 Best Places to work in NJ, among large employers. Marlabs owns technology Center of Excellence (CoE) in the US to help employees in continued learning and innovation with cutting edge technologies and solutions to consistently stay at the forefront of the technology wave.
Marlabs provides solutions to over 100 customers, Including Fortune 500, from North America, South America, Europe and Asia in Banking/Finance, Media, Insurance, Retail and Energy & Utilities verticals. Company has major delivery centers in the US, Near shore centers in Canada, Mexico and Offshore delivery centers in India and Malaysia.
Position - Bigdata Developer
Location - Greenvlle, SC
Duration - 24 months +
Will be engaged in developing/designing new capabilities in support of predictive analytics objectives
• Hands on role in the delivery of our big data solution platform
• Ability to learn and adapt in a fast changing environment
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Common knowledge of development skills and procedures (version control, build systems, continuous deployment)
• Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies such as Agile
• At least 5 year Hadoop development experience.
• Experience building and coding applications using Hadoop components – HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Scoop, Oozie, Flume etc
• Experience coding Java MapReduce, Python, Pig, HiveQL, Pig UDF
• Hands on database experience (Sql Server)
• Experience with different Hadoop Distributions.
• Experience in designing data models in Hadoop
Chief Manager - Strategic Sourcing
Marlabs Inc.| One Corporate Place South | Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1460 | Mobile: 732.306.6684 | Fax: 732.676.7992
Marlabs is committed to environmental conservation. Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.