1. Understand the client business landscape and their need for solution.
2. Backlog refinement : Build, prune and refine backlog.Breakdown the requirements into user stories and prioritize the user stories.
3. Just-in time story elaboration : Work with the scrum master and agile team to estimate and realize the user stories.
Guide the agile team with any questions on the business requirements
4. Accepting stories into baseline
5. Coordinating the PSI release
6. Prepare and participate in PSI planning
7. Develop and achieve program success metrics.
8. Responsible for reporting metrics on project timeliness, quality, and client satisfaction.
9. Coordinate and synthesize input from stakeholders to propose effective processes that solve existing problems
10. Track and monitor satisfaction and health of the agile team.
11. Review and report budget, overall status, metrics, escalation & issues.
12. Work across various disciplines within the team as well as client teams.
13. Coordinate with offshore teams to identify and analyze issues related to project development and services.
14. Negotiate with resource managers for the best available resources.
15. Identify & review the team?s training needs related to work and arrange for the same.