- 5 years experience providing Database Administration support for the DB2 LUW environment (i.e. backup and recovery, reorgs, runstats, database cloning).
- 5 years experience providing Database System Administration support for the DB2 LUW database environment (i.e. creating new DB2 systems, applying database maintenance)
- Strong problem resolution/analytical skills required to understand complex system interactions.
- Experience with Database high availability technologies (i.e. HADR)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
A strong candidate will also have:
- Willingness to develop skills required for supporting multiple database platforms.
- Experience supporting the SAP application running on DB2 LUW.
- Windows SQL Server Database Administration experience.
- DB2 z/OS Database Administration experience.