1. Experience in a related design or manufacturing field.
2. Considerable knowledge in areas of design, verification, validation, or manufacturing.
3. Experience with electronic assemblies consisting of electronic hardware, software, and mechanical packaging.
4. Experience in the development and/or manufacture of custom electronic product.
5. Background in agriculture, construction, automotive or industrial equipment industry is preferred.
As a Program Manager ,you will be responsible for managing projects focused on new product production launch, continuous improvement and cost reduction projects on existing products. In this position, you will:
Lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve successful performance.
Plan, direct and monitor project schedules and budgets.
Define product cost goals and manage the team to achieve these goals.
Perform project risk assessments and implement mitigation plans.
Present project status updates to unit leadership team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Guides and facilitates cross-functional teams to achieve results, and reports potential and actual conflicts to higher authority for resolution.
2. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
3. Makes suggestions on process improvements as they relate to current job functions.
4. Directs program management activities within the company having overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, methods, for assigned projects.
5. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
6. Performs the above tasks with only general guidance on progress and outcomes sought.
Ph : 732 662 9638
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org