Position: Websphere Commerce Developer
Location: Long Island, NY
Term: 7+ months contract
Pre-Qualifying questions that must be answered before submitting:
-Do you have Websphere Commerce experience?
-Do you have experience with catalog & content in Webshpere?
-Do you have front-end development experience (HTML, etc.)?
Description of Services:
The IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer will be a key member of the eCommerce implementation team responsible for developing WebSphere Commerce Enterprise for Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) sites. Responsibilities include design and development of one or more subsystems in WCS, namely * catalog, trading, member, order management etc. Candidate is expected to participate in gathering requirements, documenting and designing WCS functionality and the related enhancements within the application. This includes support for application integration testing, integration development, data conversion and cutover activities.
* Candidate should have experience in implementing and configuring key subsystems of WebSphere Commerce Enterprise or WebSphere Commerce Professional for Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) eCommerce sites from requirements analysis through deployment
* Candidate must have deep experience in implementing the Extended Sites model and the different store models within the framework
* Candidate must have deep hands-on experience in 2 or more of subsystems * Catalog management, Trading, Order Management, Member management subsystem. Candidates with experience in implementing contracts within will be given preference
* Candidate must have a strong understanding of the WCS runtime framework, comfortable working with Struts, experience developing front-end components, use of WCS tag libraries, and comfortable developing WCS EJB, access and databeans
* Experience using Web 2.0 in at least 1 of the recent project implementations
* Bachelor Degree Required
Nice to have Skills:
* Experience with WebSphere Commerce 7.0
* Experience WCS Management Center
* Experience implementing WebSphere Commerce for business-to business (B2B) eCommerce
* AJAX, Web 2.0 design and implementation
* Consulting experience