At least 7+ years of experience in SAP BASIS Administration
• Ability to own, resolve and test Basis related help desk tickets
• System monitoring experience using SAP standard tool set including troubleshooting and problem solving including short dump analysis, OSS review & interaction, etc.
• Perform SAP performance monitoring/tuning, including Early Watch Report Generation and analysis
• Should be able to set-up Printers and troubleshoot, as applicable
• Investigate SAP related database management system problems including Monitor the DBMS performance and disk capacity (table spaces)
• Ability to analyze impact of the application related OSS notes / patches / service package recommendations
• Implement recommendations and test (e.g., SAP Kernel, Support Pack Stack, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with Netweaver including assisting in determining root cause and resolution to issues discovered. Work directly with SAP support team.
• Working knowledge of Unix/Oracle
• Experience in a production support environment including the use of a ticketing system and compliance with SLA requirements.
• Experience with change management processes and transport management
• Experience with Solution Manager
• Strong customer and Quality focus. This includes Provide on-call, backup and recovery support
Please send Resume and contact Number