Position: SAP QA Lead with (strategist testing lead, primarily working with business stakeholders )
Location: Chicago suburbs, with some travel to VA. Travel expenses will be paid by the client
Start date: June 6th, till Jan 31st 2017
Duration: 6+ Months
NOTE: This role is for a strategist testing lead, primarily working with business stakeholders and functional leads.
- Testing lead with 10+ years of experience leading/managing/Coordinating testing efforts across multiple organizations, groups and teams (both internal and external)
- Experience of creating test frameworks and strategy, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards, exposure in project planning, estimation and scheduling, test execution & methodology
- Manage QC Test planning, test execution and defects in Quality Center including QC training
- Plan & Manage test scope, data and testing resource needs, integration/interface testing of all the ERP modules. Experience with Food Service industry business processes (RTR, OTC, P2P, PTP, HCM, Business Intelligence etc.).
- Experience with Project ROM (rough order of magnitude) and detailed estimates.
- Knowledge in Test management and SOLMAN.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong knowledge on MS office tools SharePoint.
- Defect management
- HP Quality Center (HPQC)
- HP ALM & Sprinter
- SAP TAO (Test Acceleration and Optimization) and Automation