***WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH SPONSORS, PROVIDE, OR TRANSFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION. ***
- PeopleTools Experience (Min. 8.49)
- App Engine, SQL, SQR a plus
- Development Position. Degree not required, but good to have.
- Must have done at least One Major PeopleSoft Upgrade - 5-6 years’ experience will be good if major upgrade
The Systems Analyst II has responsibility for designing, developing, unit testing and documenting changes to Companies corporate ERP system with an emphasis on the supply chain modules, including but not limited to Contracts, Inventory, Procurement, and eProcurement. This position will work with others of the ERP Applications team to provide production support intended to meet the needs of the business operation, both onshore and offshore. The Systems Analyst II will also be responsible for working with the IT Business Analysts and Business Leads in determining the requirements and design of enhancements and bug fixes.
Job Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on experience with PeopleSoft PeopleTools (minimum 8.49), including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Broker/Web Services, SQR, SQL, and other related technologies required to support the Corporate ERP System.
- Basic understanding of PeopleSoft’s procure-to-pay process including workflow and inventory mgt. process.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and document control systems as well as Microsoft Windows, the Microsoft Office suite, and any other software required to perform role successfully.
- Ability to independently perform concise and thorough problem analysis for supported software.
- Must perform duties onsite, except those job duties which are customarily or by their nature performed offsite (such as meetings with customer’s offsite at their request, traveling to field offices or participating or conducting training). Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach toward assignments and successfully operate under ambiguous guidelines.