*** WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH SPONSORS, PROVIDE, OR TRANSFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION ***
- 7+ years of experience in quality performance or quality improvement analytics in either an ambulatory or hospital setting
- Proficiency in compiling EMR data including expertise in data tools such as SQL, MS Access and MS Excel with preferred proficiency in querying Epic Clarity
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's preferred
- Ability to influence, facilitate, coach and mentor others to affect positive change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Knowledge of existing and emerging outpatient or inpatient health care industry trends, practices and requirements that impact healthcare provider quality
- Working knowledge of management and leadership, healthcare provider performance measurement and improvement, and patient safety principles and practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage various sources of information and large data sets including claims and encounter data.
- Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Bachelor's degree in business administration, statistics, public health, quantitative analysis or related discipline and eight (8) years related experience manipulating large relational databases, statistical programming and development of data displays.
- Master's of Business Administration, Masters of Public Health, or Master's of Health Administration preferred.
- 3 years of experience with quality improvement, LEAN, Six Sigma and/or other improvement methodologies preferred with working knowledge of process improvement methods, statistical process control techniques and database applications.
- Superior working knowledge of MS Office applications and familiarity with data warehouse preferred