Looking for a Network Security Analyst with 1-2 years Network and NOC /SOC. ( Routers / Switches / Linux / WIndows / Wan. Good customer skills. SHarp go getter to be trained will learn to work in their NOC managed server environment.
You will be instrumental in supporting customers as part of our managed services and support offerings.
This position is responsible for assisting internal and external customers in network surveillance, referring of technical problems, processing customer tickets,etc.
This is a 24x7x365 Network Operations Control environment and you WILL be required to work days, swings, overnights and/or weekends.
· Associate degree or equivalent work experience, Bachelor's degree a plus.
· Must have a willingness to learn and be willing to take vendor certification courses (bonuses on certification)
· Must be comfortable with the use of software packages including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, IE etc
· Must have excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills are required as well as good telephone skills and etiquette
· Understand the importance of working in a team environment
· Minimum 1-2 yrs experience with networks, network management technologies, or experience within a NOC environment.
· Working knowledge of OSI and Networking models, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IDP/IDS, Linux, and Windows platforms.
· Exposure to troubleshooting tools and techniques including traffic analyzers such as Wireshark, SNMP utilities, and CLI commands.
· Solid understanding of modern IP networking (v4 or v6) a requirement.
· Desire to work in an immersive and collaborative environment on a wide array of security-related aspects.
· Position is an excellent opportunity to grow in knowledge and skill through practical, classroom, and manufacturer-led training and experience.