Established in 1982 and an Oracle Partner since 1992, Zirous is an Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Oracle Technology sales and implementations, including Service Oriented Architecture, Business Intelligence, Content Management, WebCenter, Identity and Access Management, and custom Java solutions. Corporate headquarters is in West Des Moines, Iowa.
To continue our success and growth, we are seeking team members who:
* Solve business problems with technology
* Enjoy using new technology
* Are motivated to deliver
Designs and implements solutions to ensure that systems support the clients' business requirements and meet the needs of end-users. Defines systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. Defines technical standards or functionality tests; may develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides. Requires a bachelor's degree and/or at least 5-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist in company. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Strives to expand professional and personal skills through a variety of assigned activities and individual efforts. Reports to Director of Architecture Services.
Solid foundation in one or more of the following:
* Java, J2EE, Web technologies, SOA, Web Services, XML
* Identity Management, Business Intelligence, Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Minimum of 5 years experience developing software using patterns and development methodologies
* Consulting and client relations experience preferred
* Experience with Oracle products is a plus
* Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients and internal staff
* Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
* Competitive salary and benefits package including 401K
* An environment that fosters personal and professional growth
* Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
* We value our employees' personal time, career desires and life goals
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer.