I am looking for a Marketing Database consultant for a long term contract in the downtown San Francisco.
Must love working with data, understand merge/purge, exclusions, etc.
- Teradata/Oracle Database extensive experience with large data aggregates.
- Programming languages: SQL, PL/SQL. Ability to convert queries into automated scripts
- Great project manager who is able to deliver according to daily deadlines.
- Attention to details, quality control of each project is critical.
- Knowledge of clients systems, troubleshooting processes
- Understanding of analytics, predictive methods and statistics is a big plus. Any additional analytical tool experience like R, SAS, SPSS, etc is valuable.
Here is the breakdown of the projects and time:
- Email marketing list
- Marketing data aggregates creation, current queries optimization and automation - 30% of time
- Email marketing reporting - 20% of time