Build / Release engineer with ANT Scripting experience
4+years of experience as a Build / Release engineer with ANT Scripting experience and Perl scripting. Supporting systems management functions, such as Performance and Capacity Management, System Configuration Management, Release Management, Build Coordination
- Journey-level technician supporting systems management functions, such as Performance and Capacity Management, System Configuration Management, Release Management, Build Coordination, Batch Job Scheduling, Production Control Board, and System Administration.
- Coordinates implementation of tested system changes with functional teams to determine priorities, schedule new builds and releases, and maintain the production calendar.
- Manages Configuration Item promotion, build, and deployment across environments. Prepare builds for production release and supports production releases. Performs code deliveries and merges code between streams. Builds applications and deploys to non-production environments.
- Maintains the batch schedule and run books for both production and non-Production environments. Supports the Tivoli Workload Schedule (TWS) Job Scheduler tool used in production and by developers and testers.
- Provides environment support for all environments (production and non-production) across tools WebSphere, Hyperion, Adobe Forms products, Finalist, Content Manager, MQSeries, WebSEAL, TAMe, TWS, DB2.
- Manages the account request process for all environments. Monitors system security and investigates security incidents.
- Develops and maintains ClearQuest scripts (Perl), WebSphere scripts (Java TCL or Java Python), AIX scripts (Korn shell), Build scripts (Ant).
- Supports application testing by tracking high severity defects.
- Coordinates release status with Department executives and managers, business units, and production support.
- Monitors system performance and capacity, batch processes, and external interface file transfers.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to systems and server issues; identifies and resolves system/server problems, coordinating with application users to determine symptoms and ensure accurate problem definition.
- Assists in development and improvement of operations’ plans, processes, procedures, standards and priorities.
- Maintains direct knowledge of all operations management and technical processes, procedures, quality standards, and status of service delivery for all operations-related activities. Proposes systems management process improvements and additions.
Bachelor Degree/Certification and / or equivalent experience.
CONTACTnaveen.email@example.com 916 467 8037 Direct
About AgreeYa Solutions
AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions and services to over 200 large to small organizations in the US, Europe, India, China, Korea, UAE, Singapore and Mexico across various industries. Headquartered in Folsom, California (US) and 6 Global Delivery Centers, AgreeYa’s flexible “Global but Local” approach delivers world class technology and business solutions around Portal and Enterprise Social Collaboration (SharePoint and SocialXtend), Cloud & Infrastructure (VDIXtend), Mobility (Onvelop), Application Development & Management, Product Engineering, Independent Software Testing, IT Staffing (Workforce Solutions) and Risk and Compliance Staffing Solutions.
Along with this end-to-end portfolio of services, AgreeYa leverages mature quality processes based on ISO 9001-2008 and SEI-CMMI standards to become a trusted IT partner for our customers and have been recognized by Gartner as Cool Vendor for Enterprise Mobility; by Sacramento Business Journal as Top Software Companies; by SiliconIndia as the Top 5 Outsourced Product Development Companies; and by DiversityBusiness.com as Top 500 Diversity-Owned Businesses in the United States with Minority Business Enterprise certification from NCMSDC.