Join a leading networking company in San Jose as a Web Metrics Analyst!
Description: Our client's Web Marketing department is seeking a highly motivated Web Metrics Analyst with a passion for web marketing and web analytics. Experience with Adobe SiteCatalyst, and is preferred.
Situated in the Web Marketing team, the Web Metrics Analyst will analyze multiple data sources, aggregate findings and create client reports. This person will work within a cross-functional team environment to identify opportunities and form recommendations with direction from Web Metrics Analytics Team Lead.
The Web Metrics Analyst will also work with other members of the Web Marketing team to ensure that the metrics for new site features and capabilities supplied by vendors and partners are properly captured.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills are a must. The ability to recognize and solve data problems and inconsistencies will be particularly beneficial. Candidates must be proactive, detail oriented and possess strong time management, written and oral communication skills.
- Assists in compiling regular web site metrics reports including weekly, monthly and yearly summaries.
- Performs in-depth analysis of web site metrics and provides recommendations for improving the online experience and conversion rates.
- Prepares detailed daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports.
- Assists in the implementation of tracking capabilities to ensure usage metrics for site features and capabilities are properly captured.
- Experience with Web Log file and Page Tag data analysis.
- Adobe SiteCatalyst experience preferred.
- Experience with business intelligence.
- Background in statistics (a plus, not a requirement).
- Ad hoc and standardized reporting and analysis.
- Advanced analytical and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills, including presentation and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well with others and maintain strong working relationships with key business units.
- Strong time management, planning coordination skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Familiar with HTML, and content management systems.
Education: Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: 4-6 Yrs.
Location: San Jose, CA.
Travel required: None