Jr .NET Opportunity opening up in Englewood! Apply to Rhett Hull online at email@example.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Call Center experience helpful.
- Technical Skills - C# (required), VB.NET (required), Web services (required), WPF & Prism patterns (preferred), Team Foundation Server (preferred), MS SQL SERVER Reporting Services (required).
- Other Skills - Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Quick learner with aptitude for new technologies, Strong team player, contributes to success of team to achieve quality goals and deadlines.
- Application Development Support - Review Requirements, Estimate Level of Effort to Implement, Design and Development of the Enterprise projects, Perform Unit/Integration Testing, Document changes to the System, Defect Support for the delivered projects in Test environment, Provide On Call support as needed.
- Ticket Analysis and Repair - Review production tickets and determine if a development fix is required (triage), Participate on Conference Calls to troubleshoot production-impacting issues, Configure and support servers, Document changes to system, Document existing system, Provide on-call support as needed.
- Application Server Support - Verify status of application servers, Configure application servers as needed, Web services to support high volume transactions, Maintains existing functionality and develops new features in web based order entry and customer self service applications, Maintains and develops backend integration services interacting with Billing and Payment systems, Leads enterprise release projects by providing level of efforts of assignments, coordinating resources for development, analyzing complex business requirements and producing high quality design documents and code