.Net/C# Software Engineer (SIMNJP00022849)
Location: Newark, DE, 19702
Guides very complex design, maintenance, enhancement, testing, implementation, and support of software. Guides the development of software test requirements for very complex modules under development, executes very complex test specifications. Develops estimates for very complex modules under development, and estimates own work. Guides reviews of very complex customers' standards specification and other documentation to determine software engineering requirements. Develops presentations of very complex technical findings and developments. Guides the software quality process through the execution of very complex module, subsystem and system test procedures.
Software new project development for clinical instrument products. Work in a multi-disciplined team environment. Responsible for the design, maintenance, enhancement, estimation, testing and implementation and support of software components in support of larger project goals.
- BSEE or Computer Engineering preferred, or BS Computer Science with demonstrated engineering training or aptitude
- 5 to 10 years’ experience through the entire Software Development Life Cycle including planning, tracking, design, development, implementation, testing, documentation, and installation
- Working knowledge of User Interface programming, networking protocols, real-time control systems
- Mastery of C# or related 4th generation programming languages
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Operating System Knowledge (Windows 7), .NET remoting, WPF, serialization, design patterns, Visual Studio 2012, TFS 2012
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize work
- Advanced knowledge of software quality systems and structured development processes.
- Experience in an FDA regulated industry preferred
APN Software Services, Inc .
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560.
Direct: 510.402.4703 | Fax: 510.623.5055 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org