SAP Systems Analyst:
The Robinson Group has been retained to fill a key new long term contracting role (possibly contract to hire).
The Director for this group is very well respected and will make sure the person who they hire is supported to be successful and has a career path.
Strong business analysis skills in SAP HCM in order to interface with departments in multiple countries.
Excellent organizational, Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
This position works as a liaison directly with between the SAP HCM business teams and internal SAP technical teams.
Sound business analysis skills and creativity with respect to problem solving skills.
SAP HCM configuration experience is a plus.
1) Provide Support for the PP and PUR Production System, responding to problems logged in the Problem Tracking System. Recommend changes to the System to improve availability and performance. Apply OSS notes, hot packs and upgrades and participate in testing those changes.Investigate and read ABAP and use SAP's debugger to resolve production support problems
2) Engage End User Community, answering user questions, providing user training and hosting user group meetings
3) Determine Business Requirements, meeting with users, management and other Core Team Analysts to define business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate SAP configuration or development (ABAP/SAPScript)
4) Translate business requirements into SAP configuration with occasional help from other team members and consultants. Document the SAP configuration required if complex or unique.Enter, test and migrate the required SAP configuration to production.
5) Prepare Development Specifications (Smaller sized development)Document the required functionality, input and output for ABAP/SAP Script programs, and the technical requirements of interfaces to other systems.
6) Design ABAP Solutions (Smaller sized developments)Independently evaluate alternative ABAP/SAPScript solutions to business requirements and document a recommended design.
7) Test the SAP System, Enhancements and Add-ons
8) Support Data Mapping From Legacy Systems
9) Develop SAP Batch Jobs, UNIX Scripts and Variants
10) Provide Local Implementation Team Training