SysLogic, Inc is an information technology services firm offering business consulting, software development and integration, and maintenance solutions. Founded in 1995 and located in Brookfield, Wisconsin, SysLogic is a valued partner to clients in manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and other industries. We optimize business performance with IT strategies and development projects whose value transcends changing and cyclical business environments. SysLogic consistently delivers solutions that increase our client*s ability to both manage costs and grow revenue. We accomplish this in every engagement by carefully aligning technology strategy with business goals using industry best practices and state-of*the-art architectures and technologies.
SysLogic, Inc. provides a range of services including business process analysis and design, process flow design, application architecture and database development, change management, training and project management.
We are seeking Senior Project Managers to join our team! These individuals will work closely with our clients to help manage business critical projects, as well as develop proposals, participate in pre-sales activities, and mentor other project managers.
ABILITIES: Core competencies of Senior Project Manager in this role:
* Manage large projects (budgets in excess of $1,000,000 with more than 6 FT resources) through the full project management lifecycle, or manage multiple mid- sized projects concurrently in the areas of custom software development, business intelligence/data warehousing, package implementations or business management.
* Gather requirements, scope, development, and execution of custom application development, packaged applications, or other software focused projects.
* Adapt appropriate methodology to project and initiative as best to suit the team*s and client*s needs.
* Exceed client expectations by proactive and effective communication with client and other team members.
* Oversee change management, risk management, program management, and portfolio management.
* Facilitate high level technical/business conversations in the one of more of the areas of Software Development, Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse, Process Improvement or Project Management Offices.
* Effectively communicate to all level of project team.
* Work with and manage the expectations of high-level stakeholders.
* Develop response to proposals and detailed client presentations.
* Mentor other Project Managers in the areas of software development lifecycle and methodology, business intelligence/data warehousing, and project management methodologies and processes.
QUALIFICATIONS: Core experiences Senior Project Manager will possess:
* Minimum of 15 years in Information Technology, with at least 7 years of project management increasing in size, complexity and variance.
* Working knowledge of several project management methodologies including but not limited to PMBOK, Waterfall, Agile and RUP.
* Exhibit repeated success in delivering projects through all phases of the project lifecycle with strong emphasis on development of project scope and estimating.
* Familiarity with UML, Enterprise Architect or other advanced modeling tools.
* Successful management and motivation of client and project assigned resources.
* Strong documentation and interpersonal skills
* Understanding or exposure to one or more industries: Finance/ Insurance, Consumer Products, Legal or Healthcare.
* Previous project management experience in the areas of Software Development, Business Intelligence, Process Improvement and /or PMO consulting.
* Previous consulting experience is desired but not required.
* Knowledge of crafting project based solutions to solve an organizational problem through the whole process development cycle.
* Advance working knowledge of MS Project in addition to other project management tools such as Primavera or MS Project Server.
EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATIONS /TRAINING
* Associates Degree with applicable experience. Bachelors Degree is desired.
* PMP Certification is desired.
* Scrum Master Certifications is beneficial.
* Other applicable continuing education/training.
The most important quality a candidate must possess is the desire to be an integral part of an experienced, high-quality team!