We are an IT business solutions provider, integrator and custom software developer actively hiring Business Analysts with Health and Human Services experience to support our growing client base. We are seeking seasoned accomplished solution providers experienced in translating complex business issues into effective business and technology initiatives.
- Enterprise level mission critical/strategic business solutions design experience
- Requirements elicitation from business user and SMEs, joint application design (JAD), solution design, development and documentation.
- Health & Human Services domain experience.
- Demonstrated experience with UML models, procedures and case tools across the full SDLC.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience with software development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Agile)
- business analysis and solution design
- solution change management
- system testing
- support for production migration
- Spec writing
- Full lifecycle documentation
The candidate must also be able to:
- Design effective and appropriate solutions applying independent analysis of current to desired business and technology states and validate alignment to critical business needs within business constraints of budget, time and scope.
- Effective liaise between business resources (executive business sponsors, stakeholders and subject matter experts), and technical team resources (project managers, architects, developers and testers)
- Document work throughout the system design and development life cycle
- Work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to quickly changing needs and priorities
Travel required: Yes (varies depending on project)
Our business is built on establishing and maintaining long term relations with both our clients and our consulting staff. Our core consultants have worked together as a group for over 20 years and comprises Architects (Business and Technical) Project Managers, Designer and Developers skilled in delivering high quality solutions in complex business and technical environments.
We have a strong vibrant and stable client base in both the Government and Commercial sectors. Our business is entering a growth period and we are seeking senior highly talented Business Analysts/Architects to support our growing engagements.
We hire to the business and not for any particular engagement enabling us to provide our consultants with a stream of interesting and professionally compelling solutions engagements. We are focused on the design and delivery of quality business solutions. Our development consultants are technically agnostic with an interest in and ability to adeptly use a host of technologies and tools. We are a highly collaborative and diverse organization sharing common values of quality solutions and delight in exceeding client expectations. We have a flat structure and a supportive culture which eschews ego and enables team empowerment.
I hope you find this description sufficiently interesting to merit a closer look at us. We would be delighted to hear from you and to explore this highly promising and mutually beneficial opportunity.
What we offer our employees, apart from competitive salaries, is a very high degree of job satisfaction. We are looking for people with aptitude, intelligence and desire. Our working environment is relaxed and comfortable to foster a climate of creativity and high quality work.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
RedMane Technology LLC (RedMane) is an application consulting company whose forte is designing and building custom application solutions to help clients obtain competitive advantage while resolving their most compelling business issues.
We deliver software solutions for our clients throughout the United States by means of building new applications and/or integrating Internet or Legacy Systems.
We utilize a project-based business model based on ownership of key project deliverables and milestones that allow us to offer our work at a Fixed Price.
Customer satisfaction and quality are primary considerations during the development process. RedMane enjoys an exemplary service reputation while fostering a company culture of delighting our clients and exceeding their expectations.
RedMane is vendor and technology neutral in crafting custom client solutions that are often deemed mission-critical. RedMane provides service to a variety of customers and industries and has the ability, where appropriate, to deliver solutions through a global delivery model.
Corporate headquarters are located in Chicago, IL.