Graviton Consulting Service Inc. requires a senior business development manager to lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business and to maintain effective relationship with existing client base.
Reports to: President
Salary: A Base salary + Commission of new business profit
Location: Sacramento, CA + traveling required
(A) Strategic Role:
- New business development
- Brand Building Strategies
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments – commercial and public sector
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
(B) Operational Role:
- Responsible for achieving sales target
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling meeting with key clients
- Familiarity with State and Federal Govt. Certifications requirements
(C) Organizational Role:
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies
- Consistent follow-through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- At least 10 years in Sales and Marketing in IT industry.
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively