At Dotomi, we are inventing a future of advertising that consumers love because it is personal and relevant. It is a future shaped by bringing together the country’s best technologists and innovative advertising and marketing minds. We take pride in blending technology art and massive data to make a big impact with millions of consumers on a deeply personal level.
Our depth of experience creating large scale one to one advertising messages for some of the biggest brand names positions us as a leader in the online marketing sector. These well known marketers are moving their advertising dollars to Dotomi because we are proven to drive big results- and that is creating rapid growth. If you are looking for a unique, fun and fast paced environment with the opportunity to grow in a creative and dynamic business, then this is the place for you.
Senior Client Integration Engineers for Dotomi clients ensuring successful new client launches and operation of existing accounts. Responsible for implementation and technical relationship management, automation and sales support.
Essential Job Functions/Activities
- Integrate new and existing customers into the Dotomi system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutions based on client and business requirements
- Implement and setup of custom solutions for Dotomi’s top tier clients.
- Oversee all aspects of client implementation and technical projects and manage technical relationship with clients.
- Support and implement new client launches- 20%
- Implement changes to existing clients campaigns, integration and monitoring tools. – 25%
- Troubleshoot and solve existing client technical issues – 20%
- Create and update client documentation - 5%
- Provide technical support and know how to client services team and business development team – 10%
- Work with Dotomi R&D to expand, debug and troubleshoot the system – 10%
- Identify and implement automation solutions for clients and the operations team – 10%
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Years of Experience: At least three years of experience developing and successfully deploying software program/web applications.
- Understanding of HTTP, XML and web technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, experience communicating technical information to non-technical people.
- Customer facing experience, client relationship management and multi-tasking skills.
- Good working knowledge of databases and SQL (experience with Postgres, Oracle or MSSQL is a plus).
- Programming experience and understanding of programming concepts and experience with the development lifecycle from requirements to deployment.
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python, perl) is a plus
- Methodical thinker with experience creating custom client implementations
- Attendance requirement: flexible to work late evenings occasionally to accommodate late launches or issues.