Our Client is looking for a Senior ENGINEER /consultant with experience in implementing and architecting Dynamics CRM business solutions. experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with custom applications using SOAP and REST interfaces as well as custom applications using XRM framework.
The candidate will work closely with cross functional teams and collaborate with engineers to develop standard platform across multiple business units. Should also possess ability to succeed with team and zest to take leadership on key initiatives.
- Ability to lead mid-size development teams implementing Dynamics CRM along with custom .NET development, XRM framework, and APIs.
- Contribute to the functional design and architecture of CRM development as well as integration points.
- Ability to participate in Agile/SCRUM based development and collaborate with Project Managers.
- Identify root cause issues across platforms and take necessary to resolve them permanently.
- Experience in developing microservices that can be utilized to allow bidirectional integration using RESTful interface.
- Software development in C#, .NET 4.5 framework, MVC, SQL, and SSRS.
- Cumulative experience working with Dynamics CRM 2011/2013.
- Experience in customer-facing role detailing practices in Dynamics CRM 4/2011. CRM 2013 extensive knowledge is a plus.
- .Experience in CRM installation (on premise) and maintaining/updating product releases from Microsoft.
- Self-starter, strong work ethics, maturity, and drive initiatives to succeed with creative mind.
- Encourage and participate in collaborative development process with engineers on multiple sites.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate - with team and project managers.
If this position interests you, kinldy email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA * 94538