INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN ARCHITECT/ENGINEER
One of the world’s most successful companies is looking an Infrastructure Architect.
- Provide design support for all projects and enhancements.
- Fully analyze requirements and designs technical solutions for complex problems.
- Evaluate technical and economic feasibility of systems solutions (e.g., costs, benefits, feature / functionality, interoperability, scalability, maintainability, etc.) based on the full technology life cycle.
- Make recommendations to customers based on a thorough understanding of cost/benefit alternatives with broad implications for IS.
- Practical system design and delivery skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, mentoring, analytical and communication skills.
- Capability to communicate with peers, team associates, business units and IS management to resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently, be well organized and handle a project through to completion to support multiple business unit objectives.
- Validation of the business requirements for Vertical projects and enhancements.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical design which includes appropriate infrastructure components associated with the system, security, application, data and integration domains.
- Collaboration with Vertical Application teams, Enterprise and Project Architects on potential solutions.
- 8+ years of systems administration experience with experience in two or more of the following operating systems/ technology areas: UNIX, Database, Storage, Business Intelligence, Cloud Infrastructure or Network technologies
- 2+ years of experience designing the infrastructure to support multi-platform enterprise-wide application