Dataprise is a leading information technology services provider, ranked as one of the world's top 15 Managed Service Providers (MSP’s). Dataprise delivers the highest level of on-site network support, carrier services, and cloud services to small and medium-size businesses.
We seek polished, professional, and customer service-oriented Service Desk Engineers to join our Global Service Desk (GSD). This position will be responsible for providing technical support to Dataprise clients over the phone and serving as an escalation point for other members of the GSD.
- Provide telephone, remote and email support to Dataprise customers.
- Serve as a technical escalation point of contact for more junior Service Desk Engineers.
- Perform advanced Firewall, Windows Server, and Exchange Server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Execute SSL Certificate configuration & troubleshooting.
- Perform VMware and VoIP troubleshooting and advanced Citrix troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Office 2007-2013
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Advanced hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Blackberry Server, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Mac, SSL, VoIP, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office.
- A Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field, or 4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred.
- CompTIA: A+, Network+
- Microsoft: MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server 2012, MCSA-SQL Server 2012, MCSE-Server Infrastructure, MCSE-Exchange Server 2013
- Cisco: CCNA
- Citrix: CCA
- VMware: VCP-5.0
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply: please respond with your resume + cover letter in MS Word or PDF format. If your experience is determined to be a match for the position, a member of The Dataprise Recruiting Team will be in touch with you shortly thereafter to discuss things further. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with us!