Do you have what it takes to join our world-class technical team?
Dataprise, Inc. is a leading information technology services provider, ranked as one of the world's top 15 Managed Service Providers (MSP’s). Dataprise delivers the highest level of on-site network support, carrier services, and cloud services to small and medium-size businesses.
We seek polished, professional, and customer service-oriented Service Desk Engineers to join our Global Service Desk (GSD). This position will be responsible for providing technical support to Dataprise clients over the phone.
• Log incidents and requests into the Service Desk Application
• Provide telephone, remote and email support
• Provide first call resolution to computer hardware and software problems through troubleshooting techniques
• Ensure that support requests including application specific and others that cannot be resolved within 20 minutes (maximum) are properly routed to Senior Service Desk Engineers or external resources as needed
• Perform configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, VPN Clients, Group Policy, Folder Permissions, Firewalls, Printers on Terminal/Citrix servers, Printer Servers, Office 365, Mac’s, workstation and network connectivity issues, and Exchange Server
• Manage VMWare servers via vSphere and/or vCenter
• Provide technical support for Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Office 2007-2013
• 3+ years of related experience
• Hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Blackberry Server, Firewalls,DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office 365, Mac, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office
• A Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field, or 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Availability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred
Minimum Performance Goals:
• Respond to service calls within 5 seconds of first ring
• Maintain an abandoned rate of 5% or below for all calls presented
• Maintain a First Call Resolution rate of 70% of total calls and 20 minute resolution rate of at least 70% of the total incidents worked on
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• CompTIA Network+
• MTA - Technology Associate
• MCSA Office 365
• MCSA Windows Server 2012
• MCSA SQL Server 2012
• MCSE Server Infrastructure
Dataprise, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.