Vital Resources is growing! Join an award-winning technology services provider with a 22 year track record of delivering high value IT solutions to Fortune 500 and mid-sized clients that exceed their expectations.
- 5+ years of experience in a Network Engineering and Support environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or business, or the work experience equivalent.
- Ability to act as a leader/spokesman/advocate for the corporate network to various levels of the organization.
- CCIE or CCNP certification preferred.
- Expert level knowledge of Cisco hardware and software platforms.
- Expert level knowledge of IP communications.
- High level knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- High level knowledge of WAN technologies (Frame Relay, DS-1, DS-3, OC3 through OC-48, SONET, DWDM) as well as dark fiber solutions.
- Experience in the design and support of multiple Enterprise Data Centers.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting a large enterprise WAN/LAN production data network.
- Experience deploying and supporting a provider based MPLS network
- Functional knowledge of information security design, implementation and best practices.
- Voice over IP network design and support experience.
- Ability to deliver on complex project requirements and tasks.
- Familiar with network design and network management best practices.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, visual, and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for project specific, standards based engineering services for clients corporate internal data network.
- Engaged in the engineering, implementation, and support of key infrastructure platforms used in the operation of small branch locations through call center, campus and data center locations.
- Provide high level of customer service to client's internal client base.
- Provide high level support of client's internal data network.
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical options / solutions to audiences of widely varying skills.
- Assist in network security directives and system development.
- Training will be provided when appropriate
About Vital Resources Vital Resources, Inc. offers flexible and comprehensive Sourcing Solutions to world-renowned organizations by providing services of high-caliber IT and financial professionals who are available for staff augmentation on a contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire basis. Our high-caliber IT professionals offer expertise in project management, ERP implementation, custom programming, database management, analysis, QA testing, and a wide array of additional technical services.
We have been recognized by the State of Ohio for Excellence in Enterprise, and awarded Inside Business Magazine's NEO Success Award along with several other awards for quality, innovation, business growth, and community service.
The firm is a Certified Woman-owned, Small Business Enterprise founded in 1990 by Charlene Connell, who currently serves as its president and CEO. Ms. Connell, also a recipient of several business awards for achievement, attributes the growth of Vital Resources to the importance that she and her team place on business relationship management, and vigilant tracking of business trends and changes in technology.
Join Our Award Winning Team Vital Resources offers an entrepreneurial working environment that is fast-paced and dynamic. If you enjoy implementing the latest technology and working smart, you will experience outstanding career opportunities at Vital Resources. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including healthcare, 401K, and life insurance.