*** We are unable to sponsor, or work with 3rd Party firms for this 4 month contract role***
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Network Security Architect. Candidate executes and assists in the design, evaluations and monitoring of ongoing projects. This position partners with other Security Architects to assure compliance with policies, standards and procedures. Serves as an internal information security consultant, advising the organization with current information about information security technologies and new security threats or issues.
1. Provides Information Security consultation on internal projects through the entire project lifecycle.
2. Identify Information Security requirements relevant to a specific project or application.
3. Assists with the design of solutions to ensure Information Security requirements are met.
4. Review Solution Blueprints for projects and help facilitate Information Security approval.
5. Ensure all required security controls are designed and implemented as part of project execution.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 5- 7 years progressive security experience specifically writing security requirements and reviewing technical designs for security implications.
This position must have some knowledge of both UNIX and Windows operating systems system administration experience required. Understanding of network protocols and experience in more than one of the following: Web Proxies, Firewalls Intrusion Detection tools, File integrity monitoring tools, Vulnerability assessment tools, Security Information and Event Management, Secure Email Gateways, Whole Disk Encryption, Data Loss Prevention